Ikasu Knife™ - Professional Japanese Ultra Sharp Kitchen Chef Knife
At Last...A Ruthlessly Sharp & Durable Knife That's Guaranteed To Last A Lifetime!
- Razor Sharp: edge is hand finished to a mirror polish 12 degrees per side for maximum sharpness
- Non-Stick: exquisite 67-layer Damascus pattern minimizes chances of food sticking to the blade
- Stain & Rust Resistant: AUS-10V Japanese stainless steel core
- Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
- Robust & Durable Handle: full-tang & ergonomically designed. Moisture, heat & impact resistant
- Tapered Bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’, finger protection & encourages a natural, comfortable grip
Get a Hold of the BEST Knife Ever Made!
The Ikasu is a knife that no kitchen should be without! A culinary perfection combining award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, awe-inspiring design & the absolute best materials available.
Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet. Welcome to the Ikasu club! Join the more than 50,000 who are now using the one and only Ikasu Knife™!
The Ikasu is Ruthlessly Sharp...YOU Can Cut a Slice of Bread So Thin YOU Can Almost See Through It!
The Ikasu Knife™ cuts meat better than an electric knife. It goes through frozen food as though it were melted butter! It is so sharp it can cut through a tin can & still perfectly slice a tomato! It can even chop wood & still remain razor sharp!
How Much Would YOU Pay for a Knife Like the Ikasu?
Before you answer, let us tell you that it also has the most durable blade of any knife in the world! This may be the last knife that you'll ever buy!
The blade is crafted over 60 days using Damascus steel...the same material used to make ultra sharp Japanese samurais and katanas. With the Ikasu Knife™ you'll feel like a slicing, dicing, filet mincing Ninja in your kitchen!
100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee!
Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects. Our Ikasu Knives have been built with Perfection in Mind. It's the ideal multipurpose cutlery gift for Home Cooks, Professional Chef’s, Culinary Students and more.
You Can't Lose! Limited Supply, Order Now Before They Are Sold Out!
- Overall Blade Length: 8in /20.3 cm
- Blade Hardness: > 58-60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Material: 7Cr17 Stainless Steel 440c
- Knife Style: Japanese santoku
- Design: Thump pattern blade design + Pakka wood handle
- Certifications: EEC,CE / EU,SGS,LFGB,CIQ,FDA
- Product not sold in stores
✅ 100% money-back guarantee.
✅ 30-day money-back guarantee
✅ 100% secure & protected checkout
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us here if you need assistance.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% HAPPY with your purchase and shopping experience on LoomRack.com
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
Due to the OVERWHELMING DEMAND for our flash sales, we receive a large number of orders, we ask that you allow between 7-20 business days for your package to be delivered in the US, France, Italy, Germany, AUS, the UK or Canada.
For all other countries, please allow 2-6 weeks. Please note this is an estimate the actual delivery time may vary.
Added to cart! View cart.